Liebster Level: 6.
When I get to level 10, I think I get special blogging powers! (You can go here to read about my previous nominations, if you wish.)
Another lovely person has nominated me for a Liebster award.
We all know by now that I’m not great at following rules, specifically ones attached to blog awards, it seems! But, I will answer some of her questions, like a friendly person 🙂
1. What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
Simple: writing. Having people drop by and say “hello” is a bonus!
2. If you lived in a comic book, would you be a super hero or a super villain?
I wish I could be a villain, but I know myself too well. I’d probably end up being a random person who stumbles into the bank that the super villain is robbing.
4. If you were a garment, what would you be?
5. What do you want to be when you grow up? (I’m assuming that none of us is an adult yet,hehe)
I actually want to be a teacher. I used to teach Middle School English before I left to explore. Now, I’m ready to teach again.
6. Close your eyes; what’s the first thing you see?
7. You are going to a remote island and you are allowed to take only three things with you, what would you take?
I’m assuming that I know I’m going to this island and that I will be able to return home when I wish. I’m also assuming that there will be food and shelter and no wifi. So, I’d take chapstick, my iPhone (for the music and the books), and a dog. If there’s no power there, I’d substitute the phone with a book by L. M. Montgomery (probably Anne of the Island or Rilla of Ingleside).
8. If you could meet a famous personality of the past, who is no longer alive, who would it be?
9. Name a cherished childhood memory
Any memory of visiting my grandparents’ house when I was a kid. I loved it there and always had the BEST time.
10. Imagine you had a Tardis, where would you go?
Oh wow–I don’t even know! I think the only correct answer here is, “anywhere with David Tennant.”
Thank you for the nomination and for the fun questions! I would love to offer the Liebster to anyone who wishes for it, but that would be a super cheaty way to fulfill responsibility. Instead, I choose to shirk it altogether 🙂
I will, however, ask a question–one which was asked by one of my former Liebster nominators–which I invite you all to answer: what five people–alive or dead, real or fictional–would you invite to your dream dinner party? Bonus question: what would you wear to that dinner party?