Guys, it happened again. Another Liebster. People love to give me the Liebsters! This one is my fifth, but I’m just as pleased as I was with the first
One of the really lovely things about receiving blog awards is that I often get them from readers whose blogs weren’t previously on my radar. This time I got to meet the lovely Michelle of Eclectic Threads. I haven’t been reading her blog for very long, but I love her writing style. Her posts are well-crafted, thoughtful, and (of course) eclectic! Hop over; give her a read!
You guys know how I feel about rules, right? But, I’m going to a be a good girl and answer some questions anyway.
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Hmmm. . . while there are lots and lots of places I know I’d like to visit (Japan, France, England, Scotland, Australia, Costa Rica, the list goes on. . .), the only place I know I’d like to live is the country. I need lots of land and trees and air to be happy.
2. What is the favourite age you’ve been so far?
11 was pretty fun.
3. What was your favourite subject at school?
English; grammar was always easy, literature was interesting, writing was a challenge.
4. If you could go back in time and live in any era, which would it be?
This is tough because I love Regency era clothes and manners, but I’m also a big fan of plumbing and clean teeth.
5. What is your fail-safe dinner-party recipe?
Hahaha–me giving a dinner party. That’s hilarious!
6. What animal are you most like?
While I am not one to play with small rodents until they give up and die, I’m probably most like a cat. I prefer to be clean and dry, I’m a fan of relaxing, I, too, am most active in the mornings and evenings, and it takes a while for me to warm up to people.
7. Do you have a life plan, or do you prefer to coast along and take things as they come?
A little bit of both. I know too well that over-planning only leads to disappointment and discouragement. But I do have life goals.
8. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This would be a very, very bad thing. I would get sooooo tired of eating the same thing over and over. I should choose something healthy, but the truth is. . . pizza.
9. What is your most treasured possession?
I don’t have one. I’ve never been sentimental. To me, things are just things. But my most used possession? My iPhone.
10. What is your favourite Disney film?
Beauty and the Beast. Belle is feisty, the Beast actually has a personality (how many Disney “princes” can claim that?), and he gives her a library. A LIBRARY.
11. Name five people, dead or alive, fictional or real, that you would invite to your dream dinner party.
Sharon Creech (because she’s my favorite author), C. S. Lewis (because he was brilliant), Joseph Gordon-Levitt (because he’s adorable), Nathan Hale (because he was a teacher turned spy), and my friend Anna, just in case things get awkward. And if I had J G-L over and didn’t invite her, she might never speak to me again
And don’t worry–I have big plans to get a-nominatin’ soon. Gotta spread the love!